- Great Northwest WineCab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla Walla
Workers sort grapes at Reininger Winery during harvest in the Walla Walla Valley. (Photo by Andy Perdue/Great Northwest Wine)
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Cabernet Sauvignon is the No. 1 red wine grape in Washington. And it is – by far – the top grape in the Walla Walla Valley.
There’s a reason it’s called King Cab.
- SIP Northwest MagazineWe Dig: Seattle’s Young Lady Sommeliers
- Yahoo! FinanceWalla Walla Beckons Wine Tourists with Spring Rates and Dining Specials at Historic Marcus Whitman Hotel
- Seattle Met MagazineTaste Washington 2015: A Battle Plan
- The Drinks BusinessThe Hidden Face of the US Wine Industry
- TerroiristWeekly Interview: Paul Gregutt
- Write for WineSeattle Wine and Food Experience
- Wine Enthusiast MagazineAnnouncing Wine Enthusiast's 2014 Wine Star Award Winners
- ISSUUA New Harvest, A New Season (please see pg. 14 for full story)
- Write for WineAugust Brings the Auction of Washington Wines
- woodinvillewineupdate.comHot of the Press: Woodinville Wine Country Magazine
- Columbian Blog DirectoryWine and Travel: Legacy, Artistry and Fortitude found in the Yakima Valley AVA
- wawinereport.comTaste Washington in Pictures
- Seattle Met Magazine20 Ways to Celebrate Washington Wine Month
- SIP Northwest MagazineTaste Washington Wine Month Begins!
- Great Northwest WineWomen Stars of Food and Wine returns to Seattle
- Seattle Met MagazineAnd Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- The Seattle TimesObituary: John Sarich, ‘Taste of the Northwest’ star
- The ColumbianWashington wineries tackle Miami market
- woodinvillewineupdate.comAuction of Washington Wines: Picnic & Barrel Auction