Join us for wine tasting at our reinvigorated tasting room, based at the Walla Walla winery in this national landmark building (1102 West Cherry Street); after months of upgrades, the tasting room reopened in May 2012.
The building that houses the Canoe Ridge tasting room originally served as the town's streetcar and train facility. In its heyday in the early 1900s, the train system regularly traversed 26-miles between Walla Walla and Milton-Freewater. The system first shuttled townspeople but by mid-century it was carrying agricultural freight. In 1989, the same year Canoe Ridge planted grapes on its estate vineyard in the Columbia Valley, the lovingly restored Engine House was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.