Davenport Cellars is a boutique winery, owned and operated by Jeff and Sheila Jirka. We focus on producing wines based on the traditional Bordeaux variety grapes – Cabernet, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Petit Verdot, Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon
Cloudy, 57° F
Hours of Operation
Sat 1 - 5PM, Sun 1-5PM, or by appointment
Open to the Public
Davenport Cellars winery and tasting room are located in Northeast Woodinville in what is commonly referred to as the "warehouse district." The area is host to over four dozen wineries within a one-mile radius.
We are committed to crafting quality wines for an affordable price. We use the following tenets in our winemaking:
- source the highest quality grapes available
- use a minimalist approach
- pay attention to the details
- handle the fruit and wine as gently as possible
- maintain traditional practices
Stop by to taste our wines, take a tour, or just talk.