Join the Washington State Wine Commission for this board meeting, one of several throughout the year. The Washington Wine board and staff will discuss current issues relevant to the state’s wine industry, ongoing events and campaigns, and the organization’s broader strategies.
This meeting will take place in the at DeLille Cellars in Woodinville. You may also join virtually; click here to join via Zoom.
Per the Open Public Meetings Act, anyone is welcome to join this meeting. Washington wineries and vineyards are encouraged to join, since board meetings are a great way to stay abreast of current programs and ways that they can benefit from Washington Wine’s marketing, communication, and research & efforts.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Opening (5 minutes) – Sadie Drury
- Welcome to Guests
- Approval of January 28 & March 9 Meeting Minutes
- Auction of Washington Wines Update (10 minutes) – Jamie Peha
- Washington Winegrowers Association (10 minutes) – Kim Nguyen
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Task Force (10 minutes) – Shylah Alfonso
- Research Committee (20 minutes) – Dick Boushey
- Finance Committee (20 minutes) – Rianne Perry
Break (10 minutes)
- Communications Committee (40 minutes) – Rachael Horn
- Marketing Committee (30 minutes) – Casey McClellan
- International Update (10 minutes) – Shubha Taywade
Lunch (45 minutes)
- FY’23 Budget Review (60 minutes) – Chris Stone
- OPMA Training/HR Policies (45 minutes) – Cayenne Chonnette
NOTE: At this point, there will be a shift in meeting format. No time limits have been
established for each prioritized agenda item below in order to allow for a full discussion.
- Commissioner Roundtable Discussion (4 hours) – Sadie Drury
- All Other Business – Sadie Drury