You’re invited for a weekend-long celebration of Red Mountain wine, taking place on June 10-12!
Get to know the top vineyards in Washington and find your new favorite wine at Taste Red Mountain’s grand tasting event taking place on Saturday, June 11th at 5pm-8pm at Hedges Family Estate, located at 53511 N Sunset Rd. in Benton City, WA.
- Meet the growers & winemakers
- Taste from over 80 Red Mountain wines
- Take a horse-drawn wagon ride through the vineyards with expert guide Dick Boushey or Richard Holmes (available as add-on)
- Enjoy a meal at local food trucks
- Receive special discounts at participating wineries following the event
- Attend additional events hosted by member wineries throughout the weekend (additional fees may be required to attend)
Tickets are limited and include access to stations pouring Red Mountain wines, a dinner plate from a local food truck, and a commemorative wine glass.
Purchase your ticket, view featured wineries & vineyards, see wineries offering special pricing, learn more about additional events hosted throughout the weekend, and experience the incomparable wines of Red Mountain here.
This event is limited to those 21 years of age and older.
(Photo by: Kim Fetrow Photography)