The second annual Washington Advancements in Viticulture and Enology (WAVE), the seminar highlighting research supported by Washington’s wine industry, will expand its format in 2017. Two condensed sessions tailored for winemakers will be added to the signature, full-day event. The seminars, sponsored by the Washington State Wine Commission and Washington State University, are designed to help bring viticulture and enology research results into the hands of users and raise awareness of the value of research amongst grape growers and winemakers.
- WAVE 2017: – Full day of viticulture and enology topics, includes lunch and wine social hour.
- April 19, Clore Center in Prosser
- WAVEx 2017 – Half day, includes enology research, practical winemaking tips, and lunch.
- July 11, Walla Walla Community College’s Enology and Viticulture Institute
- July 13, Brightwater Center, Woodinville
Registration information and program details will be released in early 2017. Please reach out to Melissa Hansen, Research Program Manager, at email@example.com with questions.
Curious about the Washington Advancements in Viticulture and Enology Conference? Learn more here: 2016 WAVE Recap Press Release