Projects deal with a range of vineyard and winery issues, from improving soil health, conserving water and sustainably managing pests to tannin management during winemaking, understanding fruit ripening and keeping wines free of spoilage defects. Explore our Research Library below, which has over 200 reports, overviews, presentations, and more for your reference, education, and curiosities.
Featured Resources: Irrigation
See below for a list of relevant WSU Extension Bulletins and Videos:
- Vineyard Nutrient Management in WA State
- Vine to Wine videos
- Assessing and Managing Cold Damage in Washington Vineyards
- Six Steps to Calibrate Airblast Sprayers for Orchards and Vineyards
- Common Interchangeable Nozzles for Perennial Crop Sprayers
- Guide to Fining of Wine
- Botrytis Bunch Rot Management in Washington Grape Production
- Considerations and Resources for Vineyard Establishment in Inland Pacific Northwest
- Basic Microbiological and Chemical Analyses for Wine
- Field Guide for Integrated Pest Management in Pacific Northwest Vineyards
- Powdery Mildew in Eastern Washington
- Powdery Mildew in Western Washington
- Field Grafting Grapevines in Washington Vineyards
- Major Grapevine Diseases: Fanleaf and Leafroll
- Grapevine Leafroll Disease
- Irrigation Basics for Eastern Washington Vineyards
AgBiz Logic is a free suite of economic, financial and environmental decision tools for businesses that grow, harvest, package, add value and sell agricultural products. Wine grape mechanization costs for Washington and Oregon have been incorporated so growers can assess financial impact of mechanization purchases to their operations. Learn more here.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Reach out to Melissa Hansen, Research Director at Washington Wine, at email@example.com.