The Train Station The Grandview Train Depot was inaugurated in 1911, on a line that connected Yakima to Walla Walla. In addition to being a transportation center, the depot hosted many social gatherings. The line remained a vital part of the community until 1943, after which time it was abandoned. However, the building is rich with the stories of the life and times of this past era. In 1982, the Shiels saved the building from destruction by moving it to its current location. From 1982 to 2014, it served as the private orthopedic practice of Dr. Shiels. Finally, in 2015, it was converted to our tasting room. In 2016, the depot was remodeled to modernize the space while maintaining the historic character of the building.